RESPECT – RESILIENCE – SUCCESS
Welcome to Thomas Adams Sixth Form
Why choose us?
- Over 25 subjects – A Level and BTEC
- Excellent pastoral support
- Outstanding post-18 advice and guidance
- Extensive bus routes and train links
- Financial bursaries available
- Extra-curricular activities
- 30 acre campus – founded in 1650
- Fantastic range of enrichment opportunities
- Full and weekly boarding accommodation available
- Latest Ofsted – Good
“You’re given loads of advice about finding a job, apprenticeships and going to university”
A Caring Environment
The Thomas Adams Sixth Form, although on the same campus as Thomas Adams School, is separated by acres of playing fields and is an entirely separate entity, with its own grounds, dining and study areas. We offer a perfect balance between university and school with greater freedoms, such as no school uniform and independent study periods. Our caring ethos, combined with close monitoring of attendance and progress, gives parents the reassurance that we will take action promptly if concerned.
Our staff are committed and enthusiastic experts who make learning rewarding. We get to know students individually and speak with them regularly about their progress, ensuring that they have access to a wealth of advice. Guidance is delivered regularly to facilitate the right choices both before and after sixth form study. We have years of experience supporting students at this crucial stage of their young lives.
Make an enquiry
By entering your details, you agree that we can contact you in accordance with our Privacy Notice